Our first choice for vertical sliding sash windows are manuafctured with a traditional box frame fitted with weights and cords, reinforcing that timeless elegance of sash windows but sliding with a simple ease.
The alternative of a solid frame with pre-tensioned spring balances is a perfect solution for creating that period look when combined with more modern building techniques or for high level installations where tilt mechanisms can allow for cleaning from inside the property.
You can find the perfect balance between the external aesthetics and indoor comfort with our stylish range of sliding timber sash windows.
- Factory glazed 24mm Low E softcoat glass
- Fully draft sealed with brush pile or foam seal system
- 3-coat fully spray finshed in any RAL colour
- Decorative horns to any design
- Lockable sash fasteners and ball bearing pulleys
- Fully compliant with Part L of Building Regulations
- Traditional ovolo, lambs tongue or bevelled mouldings on sashes
- Fully installed or supply and delivered to site
- Site survey available on supply only projects
- DSL glazing bars (18/20/22/24/26mm) for double glazing
- TDL glazing bars for slim-line or single glazing
- Any single or dual RAL colour
- Slim-line and single glazed options (may not meet Part L compliance)
- Furniture options of polished brass, polished chrome, satin chrome or nickle
- Sash restrictors and trickle ventilators